I have a mother in the 1841 UK census and details therein include her son. She
has 2 sons called Henry, one of whom is deceased. If I click Share Event from
the mother’s individual window I get the “People who share this event” window.
I select “Add one or more people” and “Select from the name list”. And then
select my chosen individual. But he does not end up in the list.  If I choose
to “Just enter the name of the individual” he does not end up on the list.

Neither does the shared census event appear on any of the “Henry’s” individual
information.

Any help appreciated.

Windows 8.1, Legacy 8, Build 8.0.0.367

Thank you