Am I missing something with shared events? At first I thought they were
really great in that I didn't have to copy and paste the same item for
each individual person - but now I'm not sure I'm using them correctly.

For example - I put a census event in for the head of household, and
share it with all other family members. Great, so far. But, when I want
to print out the wife's "Individual Report" the event detail doesn't
show - it only states she was a "witness" to the event and states whose
record the primary event can be found on. What I'm wanting is for the
complete event detail to show on each and every person's individual
report - not just a reference to someone else's page.

Am I missing something, or do I just need to do what I've been doing in
the past and copying and pasting the event to each person?

--
Kathy B

---
is active.