I'm having fits with Version 8.0.  Since it has been installed, my media
files keep disappearing.  I have all my census records in folders in the
Legacy/Media folder.  There were 16K missing references yesterday.  The
cause of these missing links, is that the original media files have
disappeared.  So I've required new copies of the 2K media census files and
relinked to their original individuals.  When I was finished obtaining new
copies and manually linking them, I would do a Legacy Relink to see if the
number was going down.  And sure enough, I only had about 14K to go.

I get up this morning with the intent to continue and I now have 17K missing
references.  Whole folders are missing from my Media/Census folder.

I have good virus protection and keep my machine clean.  But this is very
frustrating.

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Dave

  _____