From: Fred Lindsay [mailto:fredlind...@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 3:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Archived LUG e-mails follow-up

Mysteriously, I can now access the archived e-mails through the link at the
bottom of each LUG Message.

 A couple of days ago, I did spend 2 hours with a tech for my ISP, he could see
the issue but he couldn't do anything about.  He created a report and escalated
the problem to the higher-ups.  As Brian in LA said and also based on my
experiences with Tel-Cos, I don't expect to find out why or what the problem
was.

  Thanks to those who indicated the links were functional from their end, it
demonstrated that the problem was not with Legacy.

Fred