Brian,

When you are using the Media Relinker.

1) Don't click too quickly - especially if you
have more than one copy of the file on your
computer (or a large archived one and a smaller
for Legacy use one with the same name)
2) Use the second button to link to this one and
others in the same folder hierarchy - this is the
equivalent of the process in 7.5 where Legacy
found images in the same folder once one was found.

Cathy