From: Robert57P_gmail [mailto:robert...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 12:53 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Cloning settings to 2nd computer

Once I have version 8 "tweaked" how I like it on my desktop PC, what files to I
need to copy to my laptop to have those same "tweaks" in place?

Also - in the CUSTOMIZE box, there are several settings with "gbl". I'm
assuming they are GLOBAL.  That is, those settings are in effect no matter what
family file I open, correct?

And some of the settings have "ff" - I'm guessing those are specific to the
family file I have opened (correct?).  But what in the heck does "ff" stand for?

Instead of saying "gbl" and "ff", why not just spell them out?

Thanks again for a great upgrade.  Lots of nice new features. Sorry for the
multiple questions today.  (And, yes, I have tried to find the answers in the
manual.)

Bob