You don't have to watch the webinar through your Legacy program.

You could, in Firefox, go to the webinars page
(http://www.familytreewebinars.com/) and watch the video there.

The same goes for any other link in the Legacy News section of the
Legacy Home tab - you can right-click on the link, select "Copy
shortcut", then switch to your preferred browser and paste (Ctrl-V or
right-click > Paste) the URL to the address bar there.  Then press Enter
or click on the icon/button that makes it fetch that page.

You get much the same news items by subscribing to the Legacy News
newsletter (subscribe at http://legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp),
and clicking on links in those emails will see the page opened in your
default browser.  The exact content and timing is possibly different - I
don't normally pay any attention to the news in the Home tab so can't
say on that, but I do get the email newsletter and follow Legacy on
Facebook.  Having so many options (just like the program!) means we can
all pick and choose what suits us.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy