From: Diane Marcotte [mailto:dianemarco...@bell.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:10 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] How to get FTM media files to export to Legacy8

Unfortunately that did not work.  I transferred all 2300 media files from the
FTM folder I have into ….\Legacy Family Tree\Media as you suggested.  I then
ran the Relinker tool but still get this message “There are no Media files in
this family file.”

My FTM media is called “Latest Full Tree_Jul 15, 2008 Media” and it is off a
folder called “Family Tree Maker” on my hard-drive.  First I copied the “Latest
Full Tree_Jul 15, 2008 Media” folder to Legacy Family Tree\Media and when that
didn’t work I deleted the folder and copied just the 2300 media files.  But I
still get the message “There are no Media files in this family file.”

This is the file structure I have after installing Legacy and importing my tree
from FTM:

You mentioned a more complicated method???

Thanks!

Diane