To get a complete picture, you also need to do the paragraph 3 search for
females. There are more marriages where the ancestry of the wife is unknown,
but there are several in my 100+ generations where the ancestry of the husband
is unknown. To be thorough, do both.

Considering the number of generations I and others have, I do hope Legacy will
soon include the ability to tag Marriage Tags to accommodate tracing.

CE