From: Larry Lee [mailto:ldlee...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:09 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Settings Printout

C.G., et al,

I agree with you.

For some reason, not quite making sense at least to me, there has been a lot of
disagreement from several people including support about the usefulness or need
for this type of a report.

Back in the day they might have argued there was no need for automatic
transmissions, after all cars work just fine with a stickshift.

I have yet to hear a really good argument why we can't have this report.

Larry Lee

ldlee...@gmail.com