Ok, when I reentered the program again, it asked me to backup "1" file, and
when the program opened, it showed me that the new "build" took, but "took" on
the backup zip file of 3:40 in the afternoon, not the latest zip file of
10:51(after I had entered data for several hours); the later zip folder of
10:51 shows up in my "recovered" files, and the newly named update/copy that I
was trying to make still doesn't show up in my open file list within the
program, but it does open. But then it asked me if I wanted to copy/renew to
new format again? I didn't do that yet, thinking something is very confused
here. . .(besides me).. .should I start over? Or. . .??? I don't want to "mess
it up" any further. ..

Pam