From: robs_familytree . [mailto:robs_familyt...@hotmail.ca]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Dates

Hi Sherry and Michele:

Leo's question about dates has me thinking, and I'm curious about your answers.

For the example below:

Name: Bob Smith
Born:  December 1, 2013

Father: John Smith
Occupation:  Farmer
Residence: Toronto, Ontario

Registered by John Smith / Father
Date Registered:  December 10, 2013

I can see December 1 as the date of the event itself. But because the event was
not registered the same day as the birth, would it not be truer to assume that
the Occupation and Residence of the father was probably "as of"  December 10,
the registration date? Or am I too focused on minutia?

Thanks very much,

Rob Miller
Toronto, ON