These are the 2 issues I emailed Technical Support on Sunday about.  I included
2 screenshots to support showing issue on Pedigree View but I’m not sure if it
was appropriate to include in my users group email.

Legacy v.8.0.0.367; Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit system with 2 issues.
1.) Problem with set Ancestor Colors – Ancestor Group 2 colors. Looks perfect
on Pedigree View screen but when I try to print Pedigree Report and Family
Group Sheet – no color. Ancestor Group 1 colors are set and work well.
2.) Problem on Pedigree View beginning with my Maternal Great Grandmother.
Sequence goes out of order and I can’t follow pedigree back any further. I have
attached 2 screen shots.
I have done all file maintenance, uninstall, reinstall, export to new file.
Scanned my c drive and looked through Legacy Support for days! Could someone
please advise?
Thank you so much! I do love the program and looking forward to correcting
these 2 issues.

Thank you for the help.
Sandra Larkin