Although I was initially a little lost with Legacy 8, I know that Geoff et
al do wonderful stuff, and went ahead and bought the deluxe bundle. I'm so
glad I did, because there's a list of keyboard shortcuts on the back cover
of the printed manual that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.
Perhaps they should be added to the Help file in the program, but at any
rate, I have saved them in Evernote and I'm loving the power of 8.
I've been a fan for many years, and its continuing development is fabulous.
Dee Whiting