How did you port your Legacy 7 Data? If you just click on the Legacy 7.5
version of your file and have Legacy 8 open the file (it will convert it
but lets you copy the file to your Legacy 8 folders first) all the added
dates are retained. I just checked my personal file there are people in
that file with added dates of 8 August 2004, the date I imported the
GEDCOM from my previous program (Family Tree Maker) into Legacy Version 5.0.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com