If you don't want to go through all the steps to re-create your GEDCOM file,
just use Windows Explorer to search for it. Assuming that it is somewhere on
your C: drive, just type in the search window, "*.GED" (without the quote
marks). It will bring up a list of any and all GED files on the drive.

Other than re-creating the file all over again or having Windows search for it,
users of the forum cannot search your own computer.

Just a tip, but in the future, you may want to consider creating all these GED
files in the same folder that you can easily remember again. For example, just
create them in the same folder where you family file resides. The .GED file
won't affect the .FDB file.

Brian in CA