My "Edit Children" button is greyed out, so I'm guessing it applies to
the children of this person, not to her siblings.

I went back out of the edit individual screen to the Pedigree View
window (where 7.5 had a useful display of her siblings) and did the
right-click and view siblings shuffle.  Now I get a list of sibling
names (without any details), but there doesn't appear to be anything
equivalent to the V7.5 "Children's details" option, so I still can't
find a way to display a list of her siblings with their birth dates.

Just another of the ways that V8.0 makes life a little harder for us.

Thanks

Tony