On the “What to Include”, about in the middle.  It’s a little white box with a
number in it with a trailing label of “blank lines”.  The Notes checkbox is to
the left; the Lined checkbox is to the right.  I think they go as a set.

From: Jo Poi [mailto:jo...@hush.com]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 2:28 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] ToDo list printing

Kurt

Where is the “Number of Blank Lines to include” setting ?

Jo Poi

On 20 January 2014 at 3:45 PM, "Kurt Kneeland" <kurt-kneel...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

I can see problems with the “Don’t split a task over a page break” option.  If
I change it once, it works OK, but trying to change it back does back not seem
to work.  However, when I change the “Number of Blank Lines to include”
setting, it then picks up the current setting of the “Don’t’ split …” option.

I can’t speak to the sort order on the File No / File ID.  I’ve not used that
field in my data, and I don’t find it in use on any of the To Do items in the
Sample database.  However, the label for it appears in the middle of each To Do
item in the report – after the individuals information and before the To Do
details, so I don’t understand your comment about it appearing to relate to the
next To Do item.