Jane:  creating the folders would depend on where your media files are stored,
the version of Windows you are using, etc. Standing in front of your computer
it is relatively easy to do, but sorry I don't have the skill necessary to
describe step by step without knowing your computer.

Perhaps someone else can, or perhaps using the Research Notes as others have
suggested might be the easiest method.

Rob

Sent from my iPad