I am using Windows 7 64 bit and Legacy 8.0.0.385.

In order to change the way I have formatted Source Detail -
Text/Comments for marriages I have been trying to create a list of all
individuals to whom I have attached a particular marriage certificate
source.

I have used Search - Detailed Search - Look for: Individual - Where to
look: Source-Citation - How to look: Contains - What to look for: here I
have entered some text unique to that certificate (usually the bride's
maiden name).

This search worked (and is still working) perfectly in Legacy 7.5 but
the same search in Legacy 8 is not bringing up all the individuals I
would expect to find and is adding a handful of random people from my file.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Barbara