From: Ron Taylor [mailto:doit4...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:23 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Popups missing

I'm using Legacy Deluxe 8.0.0.385 with Windows 7 64bit.  The popup information
boxes are no longer working in Pedigree view but I think they were working in
earlier releases of version 8.  The options 1.6 and 1.7 make no difference to
this problem.  If the cursor hovers over an individual in the Pedigree view now
it just shows their name in a popup box.  Can anyone confirm this change in
function?

Also, I can't "highlight" an individual in Pedigree view such that the Tags
being shown are for the highlighted person.  There is no indication that the
person I have clicked on is the "current individual".  I can't click on the
Descendant view and see the descendants for that person.  The only person on
the Pedigree view that can be made the "current individual" is the first person
at the left of the displayed chart (the primary position).  I can double-click
on another person and have that person move to the primary position.  I can
right-click on other people and get the pull-down menu or right-click on the
silhouette and get the media gallery for that person.

I would really like the Popup Information boxes to display in the Family view
when the cursor hovers over a grandparent or a child like it did in version
7.5.  The missing spouse/children box and sibling/information box in the
Pedigree view should be restored too but is not as critical.  Display of a
picture/silhouette should be optional including showing the silhouette when no
picture is available.  If the silhouette is intended to indicate that there are
no pictures, it would already be obvious when no picture is displayed.

When the check box in option 1.6 called "Display Quick Name Lists" is checked,
Family view does show Spouses, Parents, and AKAs but does not show the
"Siblings".

Any feedback or solutions would be appreciated.
Ron Taylor