I have a child born to 2 parents abt 8 years after they are married.  When he
is abt 2 both of his parents die.  He is then raised by his mothers younger
brother and his wife. He is attached to two sets of parents, his real parents
and his uncle and his wife.  He was born before his uncle married.  His
relation ship to his new parents are set to nephew and guardian.  A red dot
showes up in both families that he is in saying he was born before the marriage
of his parents.  He was not formally adopted, he just lived with his uncle and
aunt.  And he was born 8 years after the marriage of his parents.  I know I can
get rid of the red dot by telling it to ignore the problem but it is not a real
problem.
Barb Weed