Kathy,

The Options > Print should give you the same output as the Chronology
View report layout (it does for me). The printout will not reflect the
grid view if that is what you are displaying in the Chronology view. I
had no control over the margins and the pages seemed to use the minimum
allowable margin for my printer (about 1/4" on both sides). Top margin
was about 1/2" and there was no real bottom margin (equivalent to a
single print line).

The Options > Report should give you a preview Chronology Report page
just like you would see as the chronology pages in an Individual or
Family Group Report.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation