On 27/01/2014 16:04, Barbara wrote:
> I have opened and saved my new Legacy 8 deluxe files -- ) to my C: drive
> and 1) to my F: drive.  I now cannot open either one.  When I click on
> the icon, nothing happens.  How do I get them to work?

I presume you mean that you are clicking on the icon on your desktop and
Legacy is not opening.

Open Task Manager and see if Legacy is actually shown as running.  If
so, click on Legacy and then on "Switch to".  If you can then see Legacy
close it down in the usual way and then try again to open it from your
icon.

--
Jenny M Benson