From: robs_familyt...@hotmail.ca
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Newspapers>online archives (issued by publisher)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:59:00 -0500

I may have just noticed a glitch in a couple SourceWriter templates.

SourceWriter: Newspapers > Print editions (microfilm or original)
Location State: Manitoba
Location City: Winnipeg (included because the town name is not included in the
title)
Title: The Morning Telegram

The outcome is: (Winnipeg)  The Morning Telegram

But...

SourceWriter: Newspapers > Online Archives (issued by the publisher)
Location State: Manitoba
Location City: Winnipeg
Title: The Morning Telegram

The outcome is:  The Morning Telegram, online archives

The location city is missing in brackets (Winnipeg) which would make it
difficult for a person to relocate the newspaper I was sourcing (if the webpage
was not available in the future.)

The same is true if you use the
SourceWriter: Newspapers > Online images (issued by unrelated content
provider). The location city is missing.

I'm running 8.0.0.385

Thanks!

Rob Miller
Toronto, ON