The recording of today's webinar, "Ten Reasons Your Ancestor Was in Canada"
by Kathryn Lake Hogan is now online to view for free for a limited time. A
few comments from our viewers:

   - Makes it seem so simple and a first class handout!  Recap was bang on!
   - I will check out these records. I never thought any of my family
   crossed the border to Canada for any reason. Now I have at least ten
   reasons to start to look. Thanks.
   - I've been doing genealogy for 17 years, and learned quite a bit, in
   spite of my doing a lot of Canadian research.

*View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com*

If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again,
the 1 hour 26 minute recording of "Ten Reasons Your Ancestor Was in
Canada" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a
limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members
for the duration of your membership. Visit
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> to
watch. The 4 pages of handouts are also available for annual/monthly
webinar subscribers.

*Special Discount Coupon*

The special discount coupon of *canada4* that was announced during the
webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both
www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com<http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/>
 and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> through
Monday, February 3, 2014.

*Webinar Memberships/Subscriptions*

Webinar Members get:

   - On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 216 hours of
   genealogy education)
   - On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 564 pages)
   - 5% off all products at
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> (must
   be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar
   coupon above for a total of 15% off)
   - Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
   - Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar

Introductory pricing:

   - Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
   - Monthly membership: $9.95/month

Click here to
subscribe<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>
.

*Register for our upcoming webinars (free)*

   - Family Stories: Using Newspapers to Reconnect with the Stories of Your
   Family's Past by Tom Kemp. February 12.
   - The Ties That Bond by Judy Russell. February 19.
   - Searching for Surnames: Challenges, Pitfalls and the Downright
   Ridiculous by Kirsty Gray. February 26.
   - Genealogy and Technology - State of the Union by Barbara Renick. March
   1.
   - Using Google Earth for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. March 5.
   - Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff
   Rasmussen. March 7.
   - Some Lesser Known Irish Resources by Judy Wight. March 12.
   - 50 Most Popular Genealogy Websites by Kory Meyerink. March 19.
   - 7 Habits of Highly Frugal Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee. April 2.
   - Get Organized Using the FamilyRoots Organizer Color-Coding System by
   Mary Hill. April 9.
   - Estate Records - More Than Just Wills by Linda Woodward Geiger. April
   11.
   - Genealogy Evidence and Online Family Trees by Karen Clifford. April 16.
   - The Homestead Act of 1862 by Thomas MacEntee. April 23.
   - Google Glass and Family History by Devin Ashby. April 30.
   - Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family
   Tree Panel. May 2.
   - 50 Year View - What I've Learned Climbing My Family Tree by Tom Kemp.
   May 7.
   - Photo Apps for Android, iPhones or iPads by Maureen Taylor. May 14.
   - I Had My DNA Tested - Now What? by Ugo Perego. May 21.
   - Using Tax Lists to Solve Genealogical Problems by Linda Woodward
   Geiger. May 28.
   - German Internet Research: A Launching Place for Your Research. June 11.
   - 10 Ways to Jumpstart Your Family History Narrative by Lisa Alzo. June
   13.
   - Copyright Mythconceptions by Judy Russell. June 18.
   - Documenting Native American Families in 19th and 20th Century Records
   by Angela Walton-Raji. June 25.
   - Thinking About Becoming a Board-certified Genealogist? by Elissa
   Scalise Powell. July 9.
   - Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family
   Tree Panel. July 11.
   - When Freedom Came - Documenting the Family's Freedom Story by Angela
   Walton-Raji. July 16.
   - Researching Your Illinois Ancestors by Thomas MacEntee. July 23.
   - Researching Your Tennessee Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. August 6.
   - Research Recharge - Turning Old Clues into New Leads by Lisa Alzo.
   August 8.
   - Find A Grave - The World's Largest Cemetery Database by Russ
   Worthington. August 20.
   - Researching Your Italian Ancestors by Ruth Merriman. August 27.
   - Researching Your Jewish Ancestors by Jennifer Alford. September 3.
   - Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family
   Tree Panel. September 5.
   - Success with Manuscript Sources by Barbara Renick. September 10.
   - Evaluating Evidence and Resolving Discrepancies by Kory Meyerink.
   September 17.
   - A Library at Your Fingertips - the Internet Archive by Maureen Taylor.
   September 24.
   - The Fair Court: Records of Chancery Courts by Judy Russell. October 1.
   - Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records by Karen Clifford. October 3.
   - Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. October 8.
   - Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. October 15.
   - Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October
   22.
   - Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family
   Tree Panel. November 14.
   - Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
   - Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
   - Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy
   by Ivan Baugh. December 5.
   - Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
   - Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by
   Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.

Click here to register <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/>. Or click
here<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/upcoming-webinars-multireg.php>
register