hi

I keep getting a problem list on one child. She was born 1975 her parents
divorced.
Her adopted father adopted her as an adult 2013 for estate reasons. The problem
list
tells me " The Person was born before the marriage of his/her parents." HOW do
I correct this?
I have entered mark as not a problem BUT it does not stay. The next time I run
the list she re-appears.
Help, how do I stop this? What do I enter?

Also, I have a family( 10 children) that I have only the civil marriage date
NOT the church
date & I get the children were born prior to the marriage date. Again, how do I
stop the message so,
I can review and correct the real errors.

Phyllis