Sent from Windows Mail

From: Pam Gosling
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎February‎ ‎8‎, ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎04‎ ‎PM
To: Legacy

Hello,

I'm confused, wondering if I'm doing something wrong, I thought recently when I
added people to a shared event, it automatically offered the label option
"household member". .. ? Now it automatically offers "witness" and household
member is not even listed in the options under "edit" role. Did I miss a change
somewhere or mess up a setting somewhere? How do I resolve this? I have v build
365. Thanks, Pam