I know there are supposed to be quick help videos available on many screens,
but I can not find them. Maybe I'm not the brightest light bulb in the room,
but will someone please tell me how to access them? I've tried the help files,
and I've looked at quite a few different screens, but I simply do not find how
to access them. Searching the archives is no help either. I understand they
have a film strip icon, but I have not seen it. Any help will be appreciated.

Ed