I had hoped not to bother with questions, but a relative wants
information and I just can't figure out how to provide it.  I need a
report that shows the direct line from me to ONE particular ancestor.
The report formats I try seem to give all my ancestors. I only want the
one that relates me to this person.  I tried the lineage, I tried the
Multiple Lines of Descent (couldn't figure that one out, just ended up
with gigo).

I just need the connection be between myself and a particular ancestor
(the farthest back one of that line) and all those people in betwen.  Is
there a report that will do that?  I do hope I have made myself understood.

Thanks for any assistance.

Jane Sarles