My apologies, you're so right.
I rarely use the Report tab to get to reports, rather I use the Report
Menu icon on My Toolbar, which leads to the screen Select a Report.
This list does not include Source Labels - wonder why not, and what else
is missing?
Curious then that there is no way I can find to get from Help files to
the Source Citations report , which may be the answer to the original
query on this subject.
Boyd
On 11/02/2014 1:34 p.m., Bob Janice wrote:
> 8.0.0.397.  Mine is under "Reports" -> "Other Reports" -> "Source
> Labels" . . .
>
> On 2/10/2014 6:55 PM, Boyd Miller wrote:
>> Neither Legacy 7.5 nor my Legacy 8 Build 385 or Build 397 has a
>> Report titled Source Labels but all three have a Source Citations
>> report.  I can't find any reference to the term Source Labels in
>> the L7.5 Help file.  What version are you using?ÂÂ
>> Boyd
>>>>
>>> I also have a Source Labels report . . . .

> Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree)
> and on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).

---
is active.