Thanks Brian,
I did look in v8 Help file and read the usr list.
I still couldn't find which one held the Event sentence definitions.
I make regular backups and assume everything customized is backed up.
   Yes, I am the paranoid type, my concern is, during a maintenance run,
on "list cleanup" there are boxes to check as to which lists to clean up.
I have been known to make mistakes and if I mess up and without knowingly
check a box that removes My customized event definitions, their gone, I
know, use a previous back up,
which might not be up to date with Event definitions.
   All I want to do is keep a copy of the latest event definition
file...just in case.
So, can someone tell me which file holds custom event sentence definitions?

                      Thanks,
                        Brian