Title: Re: [LegacyUG] 'How To' YouTube video for changing tag colors in Legacy v8
Hello Mary,

Can I echo the praise from other Listers, and say thank you Mary, brilliantly done.

This homemade video is made with basic screen capture software and is nothing fancy but if you can view it in HD 720P on YouTube, I think it will be satisfactory for viewing and following the steps.
I believe the default viewing begins with 480P. It is much clearer if viewed in 720P. If it doesn’t switch automatically to 720P, you can make this change under settings on the YouTube viewing screen. I hope this might be helpful to Legacy users who recently asked about changing the colors of their nine tags. … Mary
How to change tag colors in Legacy v8
http://youtu.be/YX-e8E_Ayb8

With thanks
Dave Cripps