Thanks Charles. That's pretty much the same system I'm running. Maybe I need to
re-install the same version if that's possible. If not, maybe the next update
will take care of things.

Ed

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 8:52 PM, Charles Apple <apple1...@centurylink.net>
wrote:

Ed,

I am running Legacy 8, version 8.0.0.397, build date 4 February 2014 on a
Windows 7, 64 bit computer. I attached a .pdf file to someone in the Media
Center, and was able to open that .pdf just fine. No problems at all, and I am
using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.

Charles

From: Ed Ladendorf [mailto:edladend...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:32 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Possible bug

Some of you know I've been having a problem opening a .pdf file in Legacy 8.
Here's what I found out:

I have Legacy 8 on my desktop computer and on my laptop. My desktop is Legacy
8.0.0.397, build date Feb 4. I can not open .pdf files on it. My laptop has not
been able to access the internet for a while. It's version is 8.0.0.367, build
date Dec 20. I added the .pdf file on it, and it opens as it should!!

If you have the Feb 4 build date, please try to open a .pdf file if you have
one in Legacy, and let us know if it's the build or not. Thanks.

Ed

blog (http://news.legacyfamilytree.com/).