Not all fonts are created equal. Some don't play by the rules!

One of our beta testers is a printer by trade and understands all the
font things and explained it to me a long time ago but I don't
remember all the details (I have it in an email someplace).  I just
know it's a problem with some of the fonts.

Comic SansMS is one of them that gets cut off.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Brian L. Lightfoot