One caution:  About a decade back, I used Google Maps in satellite mode to
locate my place of birth, positioning the cursor to the former location of the
bed that I was born in.  Two or three years later, I used the reference to look
back at the village, finding that the house had been demolished and replaced
and, more interestingly, that I had apparently been born almost in the middle
of the road.  The road had not moved, so the reason had to be precision
limitations which propagate to GPS coordinates.

This isn't a big deal to locate a town or abbey, but it may matter a lot to
locate a grave or similar.  I remembered that I'd once given someone
coordinates on mountains and rechecked.  Sure enough, one had changed to lead a
user over a 200' drop, and another pointed at the wrong boulder, not the one
with the cave shelter under it.

kb

... there are specific sites for which I want exact coordinates, such as
abbeys, churches, cemeteries, castles, etc. For those, I find and enter the
precise coordinates. Then Bing puts the pointer exactly on the building, etc.