The free FastStone Image viewer will also ‘save to’ many different formats,
including to and from pdf format.

http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm

Mary

From: Jay 1FamilyTree [mailto:1familytree....@gmail.com]

Dave,

Thanks, I am not familiar with that Plug-in....  And I dont see any ones on my
list other than the one that allows you to SAVE in .pdf format.

What is the plugin name or .dll file?

Thanks

Jay

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Dave Naylor <nay...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

On 28 Feb 2014  Jay 1FamilyTree wrote:

> I had many .pdf files that just contained one picture...
> I just opened them and did a screen capture and saved the screen capture as
> the same filename.jpg
> (I use the free irfanview, but there are many options for photo/image
> software)

Jay, I'm surprised you go through all those extra steps when you say
you use the free IrfanView.  If you install IrfanView's free add-ons
you can open PDFs directly in IrfanView and then all you have to do
is save them in a different format.

Cheers! -- Dave N.
--
  David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.
---