The Pedigree Charts in Build 412 are still a problem area. In the six
generation if you don't put boxes around names names, some of the lines
don't connect between generation, many are displaced from their central
position on the previous generation. Font sizes change between
generation.  Gens  5 and 6 are in a large font with no bdm data, and
when I delete the pedigree.usr file and try again I get large fonts and
limited data in generations 2, 3, 4 and 6.
The landscape versions are even worse - lines don't line up, gen 5 is on
large font, and gens 5 and 6 have no bdm data.
I have sent samples of these reports as generated by Builds 385 and 396
with a Problem report.  So far we are seeing no improvement.
Boyd
On 4/03/2014 4:43 a.m., Brian/Support wrote:
> Use the reset button on the report screen in the lower right to reset
> the report to its defaults.
> Try the report to see if that fixes the problem.
> Because of space limitations on the page the user has no control over
> font size other than changing the number of generations/page. To
> maximize the font size use the 4 Generations/page setting to get the
> largest boxes and font sizes.
>
> Brian
> Customer Support
> Millennia Corporation
> br...@legacyfamilytree.com
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>
> On 27 Feb 2014 5:18 PM, Lynne Dick wrote:
>> I have a deluxe version of Legacy 8. I am trying to print pedigree charts
>> for family members but the text is so small you would need a magnifying
>> glass to read it. I have spent hours trying to figure out what the problem
>> is. Does anyone know how to fix this?

> Online technical support:http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
> Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
> our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).