Kathy, Did you ever receive an explanation why or how the contents of your
Event Notes were moved to your Event Description fields??

--Paula in Texas

________________________________
 From: Kathy Thompson <kmthoms...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Custom Event Sentences in Legacy v8

I understand all that John, my current issue is that what I had in my Notes
field in 7.5, is now in the Description field after a : (colon) after whatever
was already there (if anything)

I don't mind if notes and or sources are default on or off, I can adjust that
to suit me, what my issue with this is, is the fact that they moved my notes to
a location that I did not want them to be.

If I wanted them in Description, I would have put them in Description in the
first place.

Make sense?

<snip>