 From: Michele/Support <mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Question - Cemetery or Tombstone as the source?

Here is how I do it.  I record the source using this template….

Cemetery Records > Grave Markers, Plaques, Tombstones, Monumental Inscriptions
> Grave Markers, Rural (most of mine are rural)

Here is how my citation looks:

Pine Grove Baptist Church Cemetery (Lamar County, Mississippi), Eliza J.
Barefoot marker, personally read, 2001.

I then attach the photograph of the marker to the cemetery event.

Michele
Technical Support
mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
www.LegacyFamilyTree.com