I’ve just amended the Event notes for a particular event for my website,
because of a complaint about privacy issues.

It’s a Military Service event with date and place filled.

I’ve amended the Notes with double brackets around the offending lines, but
when I create the web pages the whole event disappears. I can do that with
making the whole event “Private”.

But I only wish to take out the so-called disputed statement and keep the title
of the event and one sentence in the Notes.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Bryan

Sent from Windows Mail