Jenny My saviour again...absolutely right. I have tried various
combinations and they all fit your solution

Jo Poi

On 11 March 2014 at 9:34 PM, "Jenny M Benson"  wrote: On 11/03/2014
20:45, Jo Poi wrote:
> Something has happened to my Marriage Media Files icon that I have
never
> seen before.
> Its probably something that I have entered but, on some people the
icon
> on the Family view is only coloured on the lefthand side whilst the
> right-hand side of the icon is black and white.
> What does this indicate ?

When the icon is half-coloured it indicates that you have added media
the person's Events, but not an Individual's Picture. If the person
has
a picture attached to him/herself the icon is fully coloured.

--
Jenny M Benson
Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree)