I am running Windows 7, 64 bit and at this point am still using :Legacy
7.5.0.278.   I am ready to try out version 8 and started the process,
backing up my file but when I went to do the File Maintenance - Check /
Repair I got the Error 91 message - Error rebuilding indexes - Error 81
Object variable or with block variable not set.    I tried it several times
before quitting.

I have then re-set Legacy's temporary file folder - tried Check / Repair
again - same result>

I have also tried exporting records into a new Legacy family file

Any suggestions?

Kathy
Ottawa, Canada