Hi Susan
If it's working as it should it would mean there is more than one relationship.
Graham

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Jones [mailto:scjo...@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: 15 March 2014 06:33
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Relationships

Hi Graham,

I haven't noticed that but when I look at my 7th and 8th great grandparents,
their relationship is mark 7th great grandfather+ I am unsure what the +
indicates.

Susan

I've reported a number of issues/errors about how Legacy handles relationships
but have just come across another strange occurrence. I have all my 4th Great
Grandparents entered and one entered recently now shows on family view as 'Wife
of 4th Great-Grandfather' rather than '4th Great-Grandmother' as are all the
others. He only had one spouse and all their children show correctly. I've done
a check/repair. Has anyone else seen this?
Graham
PS I would have thought correct relationships was fairly fundamental to a
genealogy program but have seen no indication when the problems of incorrect
relationships will be fixed.