I hope you're backing up more than monthly.  You should back up after
doing a lot of work in the file and before using any of the tools
which affect your file globally....

Even if you're deleting one or two things, it's probably a good idea
to do a backup. We get emails from people who accidentally deleted
something and want to know how to get it back!

I'd toss in run Potential Problems Report but with the PP Indicators
now, that's not as important as it was. Otherwise the routine looks
pretty good to me.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support