In the past I have had two family files (paternal side; maternal side).
 Recently I merged the two files after much urging from Leg users on this
list.

All my pictures are stored in one of two folders which I'll call Patlpics
and Matlpics.and both of which I keep in Dropbox>Photos

Legacy cannot find them automatically.  In fact it doesn't even BEGIN to
look in the right folder.  Why it doesn't go immediately to one of the two
folders in my list of (2) media default folders I cannot for the life of me
imagine.

When we FINALLY get to the right folder it finds the right picture without
a problem.

I have a total of c2000 images.

How can I get Legacy to recognize these with a minimum of work on my part?

Thanks,
Pat