Sorry, it is not obvious to me. When inputting a large number of records its
easy to forget who you are working on. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Being
able to look up at the left corner and see the person's name and RIN number is
much faster and easier than having to move windows back and forth.

Actually Brian reported this issue way back when. It sounded then more like it
had been forgotten than a "design change".

leo