Sent from Windows Mail

From: Ron Ferguson
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎March‎ ‎28‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎56‎ ‎AM
To: Legacy

Kirsty

Please see below for my response, I have reported the details to Legacy, but
because you do not state your settings I cannot necessary confirm or otherwise
all your results. For consistency I used the Sample File (where possible).

Even with V 7.5 the privacy settings for Legacy generated webpages left a lot
to be desired, that they still do is no surprise, It may also be that
differences in results are due to different settings (somewhere!)

Ron Ferguson

http://www.fergys.co.uk/