From: MikeFry [mailto:emjay...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 3:15 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] need help with family view

On 04 Apr 2014 05:04, Norma wrote:

> Something strange has just happened to my file.  In the family view in
> the upper left corner of each person’s details, where either husband
> or wife is printed, suddenly all the females have a “0” and the males have
> “husband”.
>
> In the case of a male child who died young & never married,  in the
> upper left corner of his pane is the word “wife” and in the upper left
> corner of the right hand pane is the word “married”.
>
> In the case of a female child for whom I have only a birth date, in
> the upper left corner of her pane is the word “married” & in the upper
> left corner of the left hand pane is the word “wife”

As always, with something like this, your first (and possibly subsequent)
resort is to try and repair the file: File--> File Maintenance--> Check/Repair.
Try this to see whether there are any problems in the data that can be fixed.
You may have to perform this several times - until no errors are detected.

If the problem persists, I would guess the final solution would be to reinstall
Legacy.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry