I have had  to upgrade my computers to Win 7 pro [I've been an XP user].
I'm still  using Legacy 7.5 (Deluxe) and have all the upgrades. When I moved
my Legacy  files to my new DELL desktop almost all the dates are gone.

I used  restore but find that some of the people have years but no dates
and months. I  hoping it's just a case of not clicking the right button. They
are on the laptop  but did not transfer to the desktop.

Any ides  why?

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
Melchiori  Research Services,  L.L.C.
CG,  Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are
service
marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists  ® , used under
license by
Board-certified associates after  periodic competency evaluations.